Welcome to the Irish Institute of Further Education (IIFE)
The Irish Institute of Further Education is dedicated to providing individuals and organisations across all sectors with accredited professional education in training of the highest standards. We only have association with training providers of whom we are certain of the excellence of training they provide, of their financial stability and of safeguards they have in place to protect fees paid by learners.
We insist that these standards are maintained to ensure best practice training is available to learners.
We also offer learners the option to take these courses by Attendance Learning or Distance Learning.
WIGIG Offer of the Week – When it’s Gone it’s Gone
Introduction to Nursing (FETAC Level 5) – 3 Day Attendance Course
- Special Offer price Now only: €250.00
- Course fee includes all documentation, lecturing, supervised exams, learner registration and FETAC certification fees. No other fees to pay.
- The next three Day course will be run on January 24th, 31st & Feb 7th 2013.
- Course Location: Leopardstown, Co. Dublin.
- Book Now - Only 15 Places available – When it’s Gone it’s Gone!